As we at Behavior Health Partners continue to navigate how to best meet our client’s treatment and safety needs, we have reopened our office for limited in-person client services, however, continue with our telehealth services.
Our telehealth practices will remain active. We encourage all who have been successful with this mode to consider keeping this as your primary method of service for the foreseeable future. Most of our clients have benefitted from telehealth services. So, we are encouraging anyone who may have been hesitant to try this service method to reconsider this as an option. Additionally, many insurance providers are waiving copays and deductibles for those utilizing telehealth. Please check with your provider to determine if you may be eligible for this benefit.
We understand that not all services can be completed remotely and for some clients, especially our youngest, this option is not feasible. For this reason, we will begin offering in person sessions on a limited basis.
If you are interested in resuming services, please directly contact your clinician to determine feasibility and schedule an appointment, or call our office (616-363-2200).
We will be implementing the following safety precautions for our office-based services:
- Our lobby:
- Only client (and supervising adult when needed) will enter office.
- Future scheduling will be completed with clinician at time of service or remotely with our office staff at an alternate time.
- All clients will be asked to complete a health screening checklist prior to their appointment.
- Clinicians will be wearing a mask and/or shield (depending on service type)
- We will have masks and/or shields available for clients. These are encouraged but not required.
- Protective barriers available for assessments.
We have transitioned to a new practice management software which we hope will enhance our operations. We encourage our clients to join the client portal to increase efficiency. We look forward to our continued work together in whatever method it may be. Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out.
Behavior Health Partners
Specialists in treating behavior and learning problems of childhood and adolescence.
We complete thorough evaluations using a behavioral perspective, seeking input and collaborating with the people who know our clients best: parents, teachers, child care providers, and physicians.
Day and evening appointments are available.