We currently participate with:
- Blue Care Network
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
- Priority Health Medicaid
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance. It is the client’s responsibility to understand their outpatient child mental health benefit and to contact their insurance carrier to carefully check benefits.
Some questions for checking your coverage are:
- Do I have out-patient child mental health benefits?
- If I have coverage, are some services excluded?
- Do I need a pre-certification?
- Is this clinician IN or OUT of network? (coverage varies)
- Do I have a deductible for this service?
- Do I have coinsurance (or a co-pay)?
- How many sessions per contract year does my plan cover?
It is the client’s responsibility to pay for services at the time the services have been provided. Some payment plans can be put into place with prior approval.
Cash, check, Visa and Mastercard are accepted for payment.